My 1990 Cadillac blows a fuse every time I turn the ac on. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? When the fuse blows every light on the dash panel goes out.
ac keeps blowing fuses on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start