I just bought this vehicle and my A/C isn't blowing cold. My anti-freeze compartment is full. is there something that needs to be replaced or recharged?
A/C issue on 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
September 03, 2009
The A/C refrigerant system may need to be recharged, but there may be other issues as well. It's hard to check the refrigerant level without the proper equipment, so it may be best to have a repair shop look at this.
This week's top 10
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in San Rafael, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hammond, WI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Creekside, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($352 - 865) in Clayton, ID
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Anza, CA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($761 - 847) in Winfield, TN