I just bought this vehicle and my A/C isn't blowing cold. My anti-freeze compartment is full. is there something that needs to be replaced or recharged?
A/C issue on 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
September 03, 2009
The A/C refrigerant system may need to be recharged, but there may be other issues as well. It's hard to check the refrigerant level without the proper equipment, so it may be best to have a repair shop look at this.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($152 - 231) in San Rafael, CA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Hammond, WI
- 40,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Creekside, PA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($134 - 207) in Clayton, ID
- Engine Mount Replacement ($189 - 228) in Anza, CA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($123 - 156) in Winfield, TN