My ac isn't blowing right, i have water on the passenger side floor board. Freon is where it is supposed to be, could the evaporater be bad?
ac isn't blowing cold like it should on 1992 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1992 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Valley Center, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($286 - 362) in Kansas, OK
- 150,000 Mile Service ($395 - 556) in Lefor, ND
- 127,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Georgetown, DE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($148 - 168) in Jewett, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($329 - 357) in Randlett, UT