My A/C is not working and I have not taken it in to have it checked. We did attempt to put freon into the car but it would not take. It sounds like it might be the compressor. My car only has 31,000 miles and it is 4 1/2 years old. Is this normal for a car A/C to stop working at 31,000 miles?
A/C Is not working on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersAugust 22, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu161 reports
2 answersOctober 03, 2012
5 answersMay 05, 2011
1 answerNovember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Orangeville, UT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($187 - 259) in Paradise, MT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($316 - 456) in Aguanga, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($102 - 187) in Pickerington, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($90 - 112) in Puerto Real, PR