My A/C is not working and I have not taken it in to have it checked. We did attempt to put freon into the car but it would not take. It sounds like it might be the compressor. My car only has 31,000 miles and it is 4 1/2 years old. Is this normal for a car A/C to stop working at 31,000 miles?
A/C Is not working on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersAugust 22, 2013
2 answersOctober 03, 2012
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
1 answerMay 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally