My A/C is not working and I have not taken it in to have it checked. We did attempt to put freon into the car but it would not take. It sounds like it might be the compressor. My car only has 31,000 miles and it is 4 1/2 years old. Is this normal for a car A/C to stop working at 31,000 miles?
A/C Is not working on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersAugust 22, 2013
2 answersOctober 03, 2012
5 answersMay 05, 2011
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
1 answerMay 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What should be the pressure on the gas pump?
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve