My A/C is not working and I have not taken it in to have it checked. We did attempt to put freon into the car but it would not take. It sounds like it might be the compressor. My car only has 31,000 miles and it is 4 1/2 years old. Is this normal for a car A/C to stop working at 31,000 miles?
A/C Is not working on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersAugust 22, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu161 reports
2 answersOctober 03, 2012
5 answersMay 05, 2011
1 answerNovember 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Orangeville, UT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($360 - 709) in Paradise, MT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aguanga, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($161 - 232) in Pickerington, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($275 - 465) in Puerto Real, PR