My A/C is not working and I have not taken it in to have it checked. We did attempt to put freon into the car but it would not take. It sounds like it might be the compressor. My car only has 31,000 miles and it is 4 1/2 years old. Is this normal for a car A/C to stop working at 31,000 miles?
A/C Is not working on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersAugust 22, 2013
2 answersOctober 03, 2012
5 answersMay 05, 2011
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
1 answerMay 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more