i have a 2006 dodge magnum my a/c light the rear deforst light do not come on and it dont blow cold air. and the nob that truns the blower from your feet to your face when i trun it nuthing happen the air just come out thru the vents i check all fuses and they where all good. i dont know what relay go to the a/c. the book that comes with the car dont tell you what relay is for what. can anyone help its ben real hot for the last two weeks in the 100s
A/C is not blowing cold air on 2006 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- My magnum started knocking and shut off then it started smoking what can it be
- My 2006 magnum is skipping & the check engine light is flashing, what could it b
- Shifter will not shift out of Park...
- My car is shifting hard into 2nd gear i read it could be the TCM.
- Broken toming chain tensioner was put in engine whole replacing the water pump,