It blows hard but not very cool. Fan is not stayin on, however it does comr on just not the way it should. Could my orface tube be clogged or am I just low on freon. I am at a loss on what this could be
Ac is blowing very warm have replaced the AC pressure Valve,fan not workin right on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($844 - 1,032) in Pewamo, MI
- 78,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Barium Springs, NC
- Battery Replacement ($152 - 208) in Montfort, WI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 43) in Stanley, WI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($133 - 151) in Lyndhurst, OH