A/C is working most of the time, but when I go out on Sat.'s about 1-2p, in the hottest part of the day, the A/C will quit being cold about 10 min. out & it doesn't come back on. I recently had the A/C fan (& motor) replaced. I have taken it to the dealer for the recent problem, but they could not duplicate the issue. Any suggestions?
A/C Intermittently Not Working on 1999 Acura Integra
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?