I took my truck in for an est. on fixing an a/c freon leak. the shop quoted it to be 535.42. parts were 282.28 and labor was 229.50. I didnt think it would take 3 hours to fix this problem. Need to replace discharge and suction hose. what do you think about this? should i get another opinion?
a/c hoses on 1997 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by for the 1997 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerSeptember 11, 2011
3 answersJuly 05, 2015
1 answerMay 07, 2012
1 answerJuly 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- There's a whirring sound when I shut off the engine. Is this normal?
- What is the hose coming from my manual transmission, passenger side? Vacuum?
- ck. eng. lite came on, fluids & belts are OK, truck runs same.
- Cost of repair of a number 4 cylinder
- If my engine don't have any noise, would I need too replace timing belt?
1997 Toyota Tacoma Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - $275) in Young America, IN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mohawk, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($621 - $1,119) in Maspeth, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($268 - $439) in San Miguel, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($472 - $841) in Kinta, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($497 - $968) in Paulden, AZ