I took my truck in for an est. on fixing an a/c freon leak. the shop quoted it to be 535.42. parts were 282.28 and labor was 229.50. I didnt think it would take 3 hours to fix this problem. Need to replace discharge and suction hose. what do you think about this? should i get another opinion?
a/c hoses on 1997 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerSeptember 11, 2011
3 answersJuly 05, 2015
1 answerJuly 19, 2010
1 answerMay 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- my truck will not crank cold it acts like it's out of gas but once you crank it
- WHILE DRIVING TO WORK I JUST LOST ALL MY GEARS. NO PARK, NO REVERSE ?
- My 98 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4+4 V6 has an error code 55 ABS actuator out can't find
- Clutch pedal went to floor
- Check engine for Copland sensor after I replace a new one