3 weeks ago I turned my AC on, it blew for about 3 mins and stopped. No blower at all, nothing. I stopped at my destination and when I started the truck again, all was normal again. Now two days ago the same thing happened except it will not come on again. Gauges are fine, fuse is good (replaced), fairly new compressor (14-16 mos old). It seems electrical in nature and some of the radio buttons are going out over time. Any thoughts?
A/C -Heater will not come on. No blower. on 1999 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Brake lights not working ,bulbs are ok but I don't know fuse location no panel
- 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4 Push-Button Selector Lights Are All On
- How do you turn off the driver seat settings?
- Why does it sound and feel like something is about to fall from the front tires
- 2005 Yukon just picked up after 3-2 Solenoid replacement & front a/c malfunction