3 weeks ago I turned my AC on, it blew for about 3 mins and stopped. No blower at all, nothing. I stopped at my destination and when I started the truck again, all was normal again. Now two days ago the same thing happened except it will not come on again. Gauges are fine, fuse is good (replaced), fairly new compressor (14-16 mos old). It seems electrical in nature and some of the radio buttons are going out over time. Any thoughts?
A/C -Heater will not come on. No blower. on 1999 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
1999 GMC Yukon Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($426 - 609) in Ebony, VA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dayton, OR
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($219 - 370) in Graettinger, IA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($242 - 351) in Hickory, KY
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($752 - 776) in Beeville, TX
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($784 - 1,073) in South Lancaster, MA