This just happened for the first time today. Even I stop the car it sounds like loud fan is still going inside. I called a mechanic & he said it is the mechatronix. However, I looked that up online & it appears that is related to the transmission not my temp panel. I was thinking/hoping it was just a fuse. Please help!
AC & heat don't work.Dual temps do not show now &loud blowing sound.What's wrong on 2002 BMW 530i
Asked by for the 2002 BMW 530i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- Looking at a BMW 535i w/ 100,076 miles on it.
- I continue to have steam coming from my hood for 3 months now while raining.
- how to replace the thermostat
- Why wont it start at times, and stall when not on the gas or when I hit the brak
- Continue to get code P0011. Had work done on car...intake vanor solen and sensor
2002 BMW 530i Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($146 - 285) in Tomball, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($510 - 645) in Cambridge, MD
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($253 - 323) in Rock Island, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($656 - 818) in Harrison, NJ
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Alternator Replacement ($487 - 833) in Highmount, NY