This just happened for the first time today. Even I stop the car it sounds like loud fan is still going inside. I called a mechanic & he said it is the mechatronix. However, I looked that up online & it appears that is related to the transmission not my temp panel. I was thinking/hoping it was just a fuse. Please help!
AC & heat don't work.Dual temps do not show now &loud blowing sound.What's wrong on 2002 BMW 530i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- How can I run Bluetooth thru my factory radio. Is ther an auxiliary port
- my car be clicking in my transmission pan when my car warms up when its idiling
- The speedometer is not working and it's completely off.
- Why does my outside plastic of the car get sensitive and soft?
- Why does my volume control button get loose? How do i fix it?