This just happened for the first time today. Even I stop the car it sounds like loud fan is still going inside. I called a mechanic & he said it is the mechatronix. However, I looked that up online & it appears that is related to the transmission not my temp panel. I was thinking/hoping it was just a fuse. Please help!
AC & heat don't work.Dual temps do not show now &loud blowing sound.What's wrong on 2002 BMW 530i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- My car shakes from 60 mph to 70 75 not quite sure what the issue is.
- Car is throwing codes p0340, p1500, p0172, p0175 and p0174. So many variables. Any advise.
- i have got an oil leak coming through the reserve water tanker for the radiator which is creamy in color
- My car wont start i put a new battery but dont fix the problem
- I have adaptive lights that don't fiction properly. Can i replace them with after market non adaptive lights and have the computer re programmed to work n quit reading error. There is a lot of moisture build up in them and they r not bright.