02 BMW 330CI ac fuse # 28 blows constantly. Replaced the final stage resistor and still pops the 5 amp fuse. What else could cause it to blow? AC compressor is working fine. AC cools when fuse is intact.
AC fuse blows on 2002 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
2002 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Montana Mines, WV
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($314 - 412) in Kaltag, AK
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Sandy Hook, CT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($572 - 1,045) in Plentywood, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($621 - 676) in Wilmington, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($523 - 585) in Florence, VT