What Type of Freon is used, R12, or R134A. Where is the High Pressure Connection?
AC Freon Type on 1999 Toyota Camry
The refrigerant used by Toyota is R134a. The High Pressure port is located in front of the radiator and evaporator near the hod latch, the low pressure port is near the passenger side rear of the engine compartment.
This week's top 10
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($226 - 296) in Tad, WV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($205 - 287) in Richland, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($384 - 870) in Cerrillos, NM
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Mc Intire, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Lares, PR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,336 - 1,646) in Alma Center, WI