When I turn the Air conditioner on, it blows cold air as usual, but when I change the flow of the air direction, it does not come out strong enough where I want the air to come out, instead airflow comes very strong through only in the bottom part of the panel.
A/C flow on 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin
- when starting fan belt fan makes screeching noise for about 1 min. how to fix?
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on