When I turn the Air conditioner on, it blows cold air as usual, but when I change the flow of the air direction, it does not come out strong enough where I want the air to come out, instead airflow comes very strong through only in the bottom part of the panel.
A/C flow on 2001 Lexus RX300
1 answerJune 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- shifter is hard to get out of park and into drive
- the automatic shifter is getting hard to take out of park and put into drive
- How much to repair transmission and where is a good place to go in Ventura county
- My car shut off when I was driving why?
- this is common, RECALLED?do we have to pay out of pocket?
2001 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($431 - 613) in Long Grove, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lincoln, IA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Edwardsport, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 268) in Perry, FL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($978 - 1,012) in Chama, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($234 - 281) in Lenox, GA