When I turn the Air conditioner on, it blows cold air as usual, but when I change the flow of the air direction, it does not come out strong enough where I want the air to come out, instead airflow comes very strong through only in the bottom part of the panel.
A/C flow on 2001 Lexus RX300
1 answerJune 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- when starting fan belt fan makes screeching noise for about 1 min. how to fix?
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on
- My RX 300 is smoking from the exhaust pipe, what can i do
- Won't start without boost but goes back dead after few seconds and won't start again without boost
- when I put the car in park it rolls. I have to put the e brake on to keep it from rolling. Is this a transmission problem?