When I turn the Air conditioner on, it blows cold air as usual, but when I change the flow of the air direction, it does not come out strong enough where I want the air to come out, instead airflow comes very strong through only in the bottom part of the panel.
A/C flow on 2001 Lexus RX300
Asked by for the 2001 Lexus RX300
1 answerJune 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- I have a code p1354 and I wanted to know what can this have your car do .
- the multi display panel wont turn off when the car is off
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
2001 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Long Grove, IA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lincoln, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Edwardsport, IN
- Valve Adjustment ($562 - $718) in Perry, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($626 - $791) in Chama, NM
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($554 - $2,557) in Lenox, GA