Dash lights work, the fan speed indicator goes all the way up, but the fan never comes on.
AC fan stopped working on 2003 Isuzu Axiom
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Axiom Questions
- Do I need to remove the radiator to get to change the alternator?
- has an oil leak but cant not see where it is coming from. Any suggestions
- Is the drive shaft part of the transmission? My Isuzu axiom 2004 has a rebuilt
- how do you adjust the lifters
- I had a new key made for my car and now the key light flashes and it won't start
2003 Isuzu Axiom Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($166 - 234) in Palisade, NE
- Fuel Filter Change ($45 - 70) in Bruce Crossing, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Western Springs, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($451 - 627) in Toast, NC
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($43 - 54) in Parker, CO
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($402 - 440) in Hartland, WI