When I start my truck the AC fan may or may not come on but after driving a while it just starts blowing again. When it goes off it still has a little bit of air coming from the vents. Air is cold.
AC fan goes on and off when in the on position. on 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?