When I start my truck the AC fan may or may not come on but after driving a while it just starts blowing again. When it goes off it still has a little bit of air coming from the vents. Air is cold.
AC fan goes on and off when in the on position. on 2000 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Como, NC
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $151) in Lenox, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($250 - $362) in Spanish Fort, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Theodosia, MO
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($481 - $575) in Pryor, MT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($136 - $282) in Karnak, IL