My ac fan blower does not work but my dash shows the fan speed is on and act like is working. the ac sounds like is running when when I turn it on but I have no air coming out from the vents. can anybody help me?
ac fan blower does not work on 2002 BMW 325i
1 answerApril 23, 2009
2 answersFebruary 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!