My ac fan blower does not work but my dash shows the fan speed is on and act like is working. the ac sounds like is running when when I turn it on but I have no air coming out from the vents. can anybody help me?
ac fan blower does not work on 2002 BMW 325i
Verified for the BMW 325i112 reports
1 answerApril 23, 2009
2 answersFebruary 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2002 BMW 325i Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mc Grath, AK
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 185) in Accord, MA
- Water Pump Replacement ($388 - 911) in Paupack, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($355 - 466) in Sherburne, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,097 - 1,635) in Barren Springs, VA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($380 - 389) in Santa Elena, TX