My ac fan blower does not work but my dash shows the fan speed is on and act like is working. the ac sounds like is running when when I turn it on but I have no air coming out from the vents. can anybody help me?
ac fan blower does not work on 2002 BMW 325i
Verified for the BMW 325i129 reports
1 answerApril 23, 2009
2 answersFebruary 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2002 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 1,242) in Mc Grath, AK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Accord, MA
- Battery Replacement ($181 - 266) in Paupack, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($693 - 843) in Sherburne, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($228 - 279) in Barren Springs, VA
- Horn Replacement ($85 - 116) in Santa Elena, TX