My AC fan will not work until the car (and AC) is on for a few minutes. Is the fan going bad?
AC fan on 2003 Buick LeSabre
1 answerDecember 25, 2012
2 answersJuly 16, 2010
1 answerMay 03, 2016
0 answersJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2003 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($157 - 388) in Orchard Park, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($241 - 336) in Renault, IL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($275 - 373) in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 261) in Scottdale, GA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Carlisle, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($91 - 106) in River Grove, IL