FAN BLOWS CONSTANTLY TILL YOU PULL THE FUSE, REPACED FAN MODULE STILL BLOWS EVEN WHEN THE CAR IS OFF. NO AIR COMES OUT OF THE VENTS???
A/C FAN on 2004 Cadillac Escalade
3 answersJune 07, 2013
1 answerJune 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??