FAN BLOWS CONSTANTLY TILL YOU PULL THE FUSE, REPACED FAN MODULE STILL BLOWS EVEN WHEN THE CAR IS OFF. NO AIR COMES OUT OF THE VENTS???
A/C FAN on 2004 Cadillac Escalade
3 answersJune 07, 2013
1 answerJune 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
- I'M working on an escalade with the service air bag message on and B0085-00 code
- service stability, service ride contro
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?