The AC evaporator and/or the AC condenser can develop a refrigerant leak. The AC system will not blow cold air if this happens. Diagnoses, commonly using leak detection dye will be necessary to determine the source of the leak.
9 people reported this problem
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 comments
1995 Honda Accord 200,000 mi,
The beginning of every summer I have to get freon added cause A/C runs warm! Ugh
NOt sure if it is because of this but my AC would work and then not work at all. It is really strange.
1995 Honda Accord 176,000 mi,
Fix in progress recharged 3 times this summer.
Verified for the Honda Accord8 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord7 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord38 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord6 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord81 reports
Most Common Honda Accord Problems
Most Recent Honda Accord Problems
Honda Accord Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 61) in Choteau, MT
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($175 - 264) in Armagh, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($419 - 529) in Grimes, CA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($96 - 125) in Farmville, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($39 - 61) in Fairlea, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($259 - 300) in Rochelle, GA