full of free-on. tried fuse and it pops it out. fan works. no cool air. what do we do next and what are the possibilities?
ac electrical problem on 2003 Volkswagen EuroVan
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Pvt-Public ,
August 23, 2010
I would check for excessive current draw at the A/C compressor clutch or the wiring to it.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
2003 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($348 - 931) in Great Lakes, IL
- 142,500 Mile Service ($58 - 124) in Kilgore, TX
- Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 71) in Port Wing, WI
- 7,500 Mile Service ($58 - 124) in Thornton, KY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 46) in Eustis, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($251 - 264) in Logansport, IN