I changed office tube vaccumed system down and charged the system it was blowing perfect then shout out freon wasn't over filled so I changed compressor and the guy bought a used dryer from pull a part I installed it and a new office tube vaccumed down the system and charged it back up I get cool air not as cold as it was at first wen the compressor kicks on the fan comes on and the dryer gets kool when the compressor kicks off ac fan goes off dryer gets hot warm air can anybody help me out
Ac dryer is cool when compressor kicks on hot wen it kicks off what is going on? on 2000 Mazda 626
Asked by for the 2000 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- When started in Park appears starter is still engaged making a high pitch sound
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
2000 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($494 - $756) in Marlboro, NJ
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($255 - $423) in Hawley, MN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($441 - $622) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - $140) in Republic, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Willard, NM
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($493 - $629) in Paxton, IL