After driving home about 70 miles it was wet. I don't know how dry it was when I left. I assumed it was dry, but you know what happens when you assume something. I just want to check it to make sure that it's not something else. e.g. Heater core ? Thanks in advance, Pat
A/C DRN line locations. Dearlers says done. IDK about that. Want to check it on 2007 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- My VSC light came on, codes PO335,PO340,PO345,PO365,PO390
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
- Nothing works on screen except temperate control buttons. Touch screen issue.
- If headlight needs to be replaced is it true that you have to buy the whole kit