After driving home about 70 miles it was wet. I don't know how dry it was when I left. I assumed it was dry, but you know what happens when you assume something. I just want to check it to make sure that it's not something else. e.g. Heater core ? Thanks in advance, Pat
A/C DRN line locations. Dearlers says done. IDK about that. Want to check it on 2007 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My VSC light came on, codes PO335,PO340,PO345,PO365,PO390
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
- Nothing works on screen except temperate control buttons. Touch screen issue.
2007 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($574 - 802) in Chancellor, SD
- 65,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Moyock, NC
- Radiator Replacement ($779 - 1,003) in Cairo, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($623 - 862) in Oak Harbor, WA
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in La Pointe, WI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($469 - 539) in Latexo, TX