After driving home about 70 miles it was wet. I don't know how dry it was when I left. I assumed it was dry, but you know what happens when you assume something. I just want to check it to make sure that it's not something else. e.g. Heater core ? Thanks in advance, Pat
A/C DRN line locations. Dearlers says done. IDK about that. Want to check it on 2007 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- my car had a trail of liquid and a spot ,could it be the sir conditioner? water?
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My VSC light came on, codes PO335,PO340,PO345,PO365,PO390
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
2007 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chancellor, SD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - 194) in Moyock, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement ($163 - 222) in Cairo, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($623 - 862) in Oak Harbor, WA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in La Pointe, WI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($183 - 205) in Latexo, TX