After driving home about 70 miles it was wet. I don't know how dry it was when I left. I assumed it was dry, but you know what happens when you assume something. I just want to check it to make sure that it's not something else. e.g. Heater core ? Thanks in advance, Pat
A/C DRN line locations. Dearlers says done. IDK about that. Want to check it on 2007 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- Nothing works on screen except temperate control buttons. Touch screen issue.
- If headlight needs to be replaced is it true that you have to buy the whole kit
- How much does it cost to have carbon build up cleaned?
- Radio and gps screen wont turn on. Solutions?
- how do I replace the rear reflector lens located on bottom corners of rear bumper?