After driving home about 70 miles it was wet. I don't know how dry it was when I left. I assumed it was dry, but you know what happens when you assume something. I just want to check it to make sure that it's not something else. e.g. Heater core ? Thanks in advance, Pat
A/C DRN line locations. Dearlers says done. IDK about that. Want to check it on 2007 Lexus IS250
Asked by for the 2007 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- Why doesn't anyone offer a quote for a compression or CLT test?
- my car had a trail of liquid and a spot ,could it be the sir conditioner? water?
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
2007 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($585 - $762) in Chancellor, SD
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Moyock, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($608 - $736) in Cairo, OH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($154 - $206) in Oak Harbor, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($1,154 - $1,372) in La Pointe, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($145 - $176) in Latexo, TX