After driving home about 70 miles it was wet. I don't know how dry it was when I left. I assumed it was dry, but you know what happens when you assume something. I just want to check it to make sure that it's not something else. e.g. Heater core ? Thanks in advance, Pat
A/C DRN line locations. Dearlers says done. IDK about that. Want to check it on 2007 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- How much does it cost to have carbon build up cleaned?
- Radio and gps screen wont turn on. Solutions?
- how do I replace the rear reflector lens located on bottom corners of rear bumper?
- For a 2015 IS250 with two issues: 1) System computer restarted itself while driving; 2) Headlights will not turn off when locking door with remote (light is on "Auto").
- I pull out wires from a sensor. Now i have VCS code and engine light on.