I recently took my car into the dealership because my AC drain tube was clogged and water was leaking. The water was soaking the carpet on the floor, especially the floor in the back seats. The tube was unclogged, the water was vacuumed up, and I also had a detailing of the car done. When I got my car back the carpet on the floor in the back is SEVERELY stained. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to resolve this?
AC drain tube clogged, water soaked my carpets & carpet is severely stained. on 2006 Lexus IS250
Asked by for the 2006 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- Why doesn't anyone offer a quote for a compression or CLT test?
- my car had a trail of liquid and a spot ,could it be the sir conditioner? water?
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
2006 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($170 - $225) in Davis Creek, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,339 - $2,795) in Topawa, AZ
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Plainfield, VT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - $153) in Bear Creek, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($372 - $559) in Lequire, OK
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($96 - $120) in Monticello, MO