I recently took my car into the dealership because my AC drain tube was clogged and water was leaking. The water was soaking the carpet on the floor, especially the floor in the back seats. The tube was unclogged, the water was vacuumed up, and I also had a detailing of the car done. When I got my car back the carpet on the floor in the back is SEVERELY stained. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to resolve this?
AC drain tube clogged, water soaked my carpets & carpet is severely stained. on 2006 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- How much does it cost to have carbon build up cleaned?
- Radio and gps screen wont turn on. Solutions?
- how do I replace the rear reflector lens located on bottom corners of rear bumper?
- For a 2015 IS250 with two issues: 1) System computer restarted itself while driving; 2) Headlights will not turn off when locking door with remote (light is on "Auto").
- I pull out wires from a sensor. Now i have VCS code and engine light on.