I recently took my car into the dealership because my AC drain tube was clogged and water was leaking. The water was soaking the carpet on the floor, especially the floor in the back seats. The tube was unclogged, the water was vacuumed up, and I also had a detailing of the car done. When I got my car back the carpet on the floor in the back is SEVERELY stained. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to resolve this?
AC drain tube clogged, water soaked my carpets & carpet is severely stained. on 2006 Lexus IS250
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My VSC light came on, codes PO335,PO340,PO345,PO365,PO390
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
- Nothing works on screen except temperate control buttons. Touch screen issue.
2006 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($699 - 2,376) in Davis Creek, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($438 - 595) in Topawa, AZ
- Radiator Replacement ($779 - 1,003) in Plainfield, VT
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($87 - 155) in Bear Creek, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($342 - 424) in Lequire, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,194 - 1,347) in Monticello, MO