A few months ago everything worked and I never had any problems with A/C. But after not using the car for a couple of months, A/C stopped working. It blows the room temp air. I tried to see if hot air still blowing, it is. After switching to A/C i can hear how system changes and it sounds different as before. But not cold air is coming. First thought was that it leaks and need to refilled the system. but tester showed that pressure in the system around 100pci. what can it be? thank you.
A/C doesn't work even though it has 100 pci in he system on 1998 Mercedes-Benz S500
1 answer 1 comment
100 PSI MEANS NOTHING IF A/C IS NOT ENGAGING. HAVE SYSTEM CK'D BY AN A/C MAN
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.
- Hi guys, can anyone tell me how to get the ignition coils out of my 97 s500 w140
- why does the red steering wheel lamp come on in my dashboard?
- Why is my battery keeps getting flat after parking the car
- Shifter will not come out of park car sat 2 years