I have a 2006 GLI. Just bought it this January. A.C. blows extremely hot air for several miles. Takes about 10 miles before I can even tell the A.C. is doing anything. The temperature is over 90 outside and the car sits outside during the day. I check the freon and it is full. Does anyone have any ideas.
A.C. Doesn't feel like it is cooling for approximately 10 miles. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?