I have a 2006 GLI. Just bought it this January. A.C. blows extremely hot air for several miles. Takes about 10 miles before I can even tell the A.C. is doing anything. The temperature is over 90 outside and the car sits outside during the day. I check the freon and it is full. Does anyone have any ideas.
A.C. Doesn't feel like it is cooling for approximately 10 miles. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockwell, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Clarksville, IN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Garland, UT
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 92) in Mesa, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($275 - 439) in Sylvania, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($105 - 134) in Westport Point, MA