I have a 2006 GLI. Just bought it this January. A.C. blows extremely hot air for several miles. Takes about 10 miles before I can even tell the A.C. is doing anything. The temperature is over 90 outside and the car sits outside during the day. I check the freon and it is full. Does anyone have any ideas.
A.C. Doesn't feel like it is cooling for approximately 10 miles. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?