I have a 2006 GLI. Just bought it this January. A.C. blows extremely hot air for several miles. Takes about 10 miles before I can even tell the A.C. is doing anything. The temperature is over 90 outside and the car sits outside during the day. I check the freon and it is full. Does anyone have any ideas.
A.C. Doesn't feel like it is cooling for approximately 10 miles. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?