I have a 2006 GLI. Just bought it this January. A.C. blows extremely hot air for several miles. Takes about 10 miles before I can even tell the A.C. is doing anything. The temperature is over 90 outside and the car sits outside during the day. I check the freon and it is full. Does anyone have any ideas.
A.C. Doesn't feel like it is cooling for approximately 10 miles. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rockwell, NC
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($261 - $337) in Clarksville, IN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $108) in Garland, UT
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($262 - $454) in Mesa, WA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($1,138 - $1,579) in Sylvania, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($22 - $54) in Westport Point, MA