The ac works fine, but as soon as I take the highway and drive 60 mph the ac shut off. When I slow down and take an exit the ac resumes working. Help
AC does not work on high speed but works on slow speed. Why? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my