The ac works fine, but as soon as I take the highway and drive 60 mph the ac shut off. When I slow down and take an exit the ac resumes working. Help
AC does not work on high speed but works on slow speed. Why? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1997 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Verona, VA
- Maintenance Service B ($227 - 354) in Hoover, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,239 - 1,560) in West Warwick, RI
- 105,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Kelso, WA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($142 - 183) in Bergholz, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($933 - 1,103) in Acra, NY