Ok guys, I changed my heater core in the winter, I have not used the AC in a while may be last year, now I tried it, it is just blowing normal fan air, I try to put the Freon and the gauge says it has pressure to the max, I drained some out and some yellow like liquid was coming out, anyways I added some Freon and yet still not cold, what can I do, the shops I know here charge a lot...What can I do.?? Thanks.
AC DOES NOT WORK on 2001 Volkswagen Passat
1 answerJuly 17, 2013
1 answerMay 31, 2011
1 answerJuly 25, 2010
0 answersJuly 28, 2011
1 answerFebruary 11, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?
- What causes the coil pack to eject the spark plug wire?
- Where can I go to fix drain hoses for sunroof. Is there a recall on this?
- How do I change battery to main ignition key or can I even do this myself?