When I turn on the floor vents for AC, the air blows out of the defrost only, so no cool air will blow onto the floor. The upper vents work fine, whether turned on alone or in conjunction with the floor vents. Any ideas on what could cause this?
AC does not blow through floor vents on 2002 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- broken original oil dipstick, lower half stuck in tubing.
- engine comes on yellow periodically. adding coolant seems to make it go off. to
- Lights inside dont work. Headlights wont turn off and widows wont go up.
- Po117 code. How to fix it. Just replaced clutch myself yesterday.
- The A/C blower only activates at high speed. What could be the problem ?