When I turn on the floor vents for AC, the air blows out of the defrost only, so no cool air will blow onto the floor. The upper vents work fine, whether turned on alone or in conjunction with the floor vents. Any ideas on what could cause this?
AC does not blow through floor vents on 2002 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- Can you tell me any deficiencies for this model. It is a convertible.
- After changing therm.and sencer my service engine light still is on why
- Why ever since my mini Cooper was picked up by BMW it's never worked again
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!