When I turn on the floor vents for AC, the air blows out of the defrost only, so no cool air will blow onto the floor. The upper vents work fine, whether turned on alone or in conjunction with the floor vents. Any ideas on what could cause this?
AC does not blow through floor vents on 2002 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!
- input shaft bearing or throw out bearing? whistle when clutch is released
- My service Maintenance program is ending should renew for 900 that the dealer?
- broken original oil dipstick, lower half stuck in tubing.