A/C compressor replaced 2 years ago. A/C cools fine for 20 minutes but air flow declines and stops cooling. If I switch to Vent for 5 minutes the air flow comes back. If I then switch back to A?C it cools again for about 20 min. It seems that the evaporator must be freezing up and the vent helps to defrost it. How do I fix?
A/C cools for 20 min. Then air flow declines. Switch to Vent for 5 min. fixes. on 1998 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order