Is the AC control switch related to a fuse? I only have the HIGH setting that works, no intermediate settings function for my vent, heat, or AC.
AC control switch, only have High setting on 2002 Ford Mustang GT
2 answersAugust 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
2002 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($229 - $748) in Oxford, AL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($647 - $1,073) in Amherst, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($261 - $426) in Arnold, MO
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($149 - $213) in Wayan, ID
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - $100) in Sneedville, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - $108) in Bridgeport, CA