My A/C is working, in the sense that it is blowing cold air. Yesterday while the car was running, it just randomly auto-changed (best way to describe it) and no longer responds to my changing of the knobs/desired output of A/C. After some simple googling it seems it 'could' be the resistor? Or is it a problem with the digital display? Thank you.
A/C Control Problem on 1999 Lexus RX300
by deta in Laredo, TX on April 15, 2011
1 answerSeptember 08, 2011
3 answersMay 14, 2011
1 answerJune 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on
- My RX 300 is smoking from the exhaust pipe, what can i do
- Won't start without boost but goes back dead after few seconds and won't start again without boost
- when I put the car in park it rolls. I have to put the e brake on to keep it from rolling. Is this a transmission problem?
- Brett, can you get me in touch with dan out of San Bruno re the car battery problem in a rx300. I don't know where your home page is to contact you.