My a/c control went out in my 1998 Chevy Cavalier.I bought a new one,but it's from 1995.The vacuum lines connection didn't match the 1995 a/c control so I cut the old connection off and bought new hoses to connect from the car and to the a/c control. Now,I hear air coming out from the dash,and the blower doesn't work now.Could they related somehow? Also,is the 1995 and the 1998 units have the same vacuum line layout?
A/c control on 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier
by Fishinfan in Arlington Heights, IL on February 21, 2010
2 answersJune 09, 2011
1 answerFebruary 14, 2010
0 answersFebruary 21, 2010
2 answersOctober 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Air conditioning fan runs but doesn't blow out the vents
- What causes your reverse mode to go out
- Theft key light is on flashing and car will crank but wont continue. .it shuts off quickly. ..why is it doing this ?
- I have a 01 Chevy Cavalier and was recently lightly backed into by another vehicle on back bumper on muffler side. While heading home noticed a loud thunking sound when apon acceleration, Could this be caused by damage to my muffler???
- MY CAVALIER I'VE HAD FOR BOUT 6 MONTHS. BEEN RUNNING FINE. THIS MORNING I DROVE TO STORE THEN TO MY MOMS HOUSE RAN FINE. TURNED IT OFF THEN BOUT 30 MINS LATER ,GETTING REDY TO LEAVE AND DOESNT WANT TO START ANYMORE.