cleaned drain thru firewall, but still have leak around firewall on inside of cab.
a/c condensation leaking onto passenger floor on 1995 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1995 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($354 - 574) in Cisco, UT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($201 - 307) in Marana, AZ
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 163) in Coudersport, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - 145) in Redmond, WA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($545 - 1,032) in Green Valley, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($771 - 1,138) in Rice, WA