It seems to be at indescriminate time tha A/C compressor stops. if you shut it off or park the truck for a while it starts working again. When it stops there is no power to the clutch. I was told there are 3 pressure switches that could be the cause I can only locate two, Any help would be greatly appreciated. PS when the compressor runs the A/C works great, almost too good. I checked the temp at the vent and it was in the mid to high 40s
A/C compressor stops occasionally on 2000 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home