how much freon does it take to fill the compressor completly?mine blows cool air but not enough it has the old r12 in it still.thanks ahead of time.
ac compressor question on 1992 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
2 answersJuly 03, 2011
1 answerJune 12, 2010
2 answersJune 17, 2013
3 answersApril 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1992 Ford Escort Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Smithers, WV
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($31 - 89) in Leland, MI
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($83 - 270) in Wood Dale, IL
- 105,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Keithville, LA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Webster Springs, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($264 - 381) in Pep, TX