I have recently replaced the ac compressor, now the clutch is not working. I have feel like I have tried everything, even some new connectors, what is going on and why will the compressor not kick on??
AC Compressor Clutch Not Working on 1995 GMC Vandura 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- Air only blows threw defrost or floor vents won't work door is opening and close
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..