I have been told by service people that the clutch is usually also replaced.
AC compressor bad-do i also need to replace clutch? on 1993 Toyota MR2
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Questions
- My 1993 MR2 ran for about 7 miles then just stopped.Now will crank over but no Spark.This was her first trip of the season being garaged for 5 months
- 1993 Toyota MR2, non turbo. The powersteering light continues to go on and off
- Car starts then sputters off when idling
- Have a 93 MR2 wont run/start will crank over
- 1993 MR2 will not start.
1993 Toyota MR2 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hopewell, NJ
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Larose, LA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($589 - 800) in Tuscola, IL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($331 - 530) in Pond Gap, WV
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Pecatonica, IL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Port Royal, KY