I have been told by service people that the clutch is usually also replaced.
AC compressor bad-do i also need to replace clutch? on 1993 Toyota MR2
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Questions
- My 1993 MR2 ran for about 7 miles then just stopped.Now will crank over but no Spark.This was her first trip of the season being garaged for 5 months
- 1993 Toyota MR2, non turbo. The powersteering light continues to go on and off
- Car starts then sputters off when idling
- Have a 93 MR2 wont run/start will crank over
- 1993 MR2 will not start.
1993 Toyota MR2 Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($194 - 231) in Hopewell, NJ
- 75,000 Mile Service ($254 - 354) in Larose, LA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($455 - 676) in Tuscola, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($298 - 442) in Pond Gap, WV
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($973 - 1,259) in Pecatonica, IL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Port Royal, KY