I have been told by service people that the clutch is usually also replaced.
AC compressor bad-do i also need to replace clutch? on 1993 Toyota MR2
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Questions
- My 1993 MR2 ran for about 7 miles then just stopped.Now will crank over but no Spark.This was her first trip of the season being garaged for 5 months
- 1993 Toyota MR2, non turbo. The powersteering light continues to go on and off
- Car starts then sputters off when idling
- Have a 93 MR2 wont run/start will crank over
- 1993 MR2 will not start.
1993 Toyota MR2 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($452 - 1,345) in Hopewell, NJ
- AC Condenser Replacement ($603 - 726) in Larose, LA
- Alternator Replacement ($320 - 687) in Tuscola, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($315 - 438) in Pond Gap, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($161 - 193) in Pecatonica, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Port Royal, KY