The clutch on my ac compressor is turning a little when my truck engine is running is there some way to clean it out so it doesn't stick and keep turning. It works fine when the ac is turned on inside the truck.
ac compressor on 1996 Chevrolet S10
1 answerJune 21, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet S1022 reports
1 answerJune 16, 2011
1 answerOctober 28, 2009
2 answersJune 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to