change ac compressor and now the clutch goes on 3 sec and off.there is full of freeon
ac compressor on 1991 Honda Prelude
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
- Electrical Question: The fuel/temperature indicator will not light up....
- The ignition lock cylinder has went bad on my prelude. Ive grown up and currently work in the automotive industry. My question is will i have to reprogram the ECU once i replace the lock cylinder kit (comes with immobilizer)