change ac compressor and now the clutch goes on 3 sec and off.there is full of freeon
ac compressor on 1991 Honda Prelude
2 answersMarch 22, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
- Electrical Question: The fuel/temperature indicator will not light up....