was working fine then blew fuse for the motor blower, changed fuse and the compresser stop working,
a/c compresser wont engage. where r all the fuses and relays to rule out ele pro on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- Engine no start, have injector pulse, fuel press no spark.
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Gypsum, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($128 - 179) in Congress, AZ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($187 - 302) in Fort Valley, GA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($205 - 333) in Flint, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($691 - 1,020) in Belvidere, NJ
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($651 - 754) in Honaunau, HI