My a/c compressor won't engage, checked all fuses & replaced relay behind pass kick panel, replaced switch on panel. It will kick on and get cold if I hot wire it. HELP it gets hot in Ga.
A/C clutch on 1990 Toyota Corolla
1 answerApril 19, 2010
1 answerJune 07, 2011
1 answerJuly 15, 2014
1 answerJune 20, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?