My a/c compressor won't engage, checked all fuses & replaced relay behind pass kick panel, replaced switch on panel. It will kick on and get cold if I hot wire it. HELP it gets hot in Ga.
A/C clutch on 1990 Toyota Corolla
1 answerApril 19, 2010
1 answerJune 07, 2011
1 answerJuly 15, 2014
1 answerJune 20, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +