My a/c compressor won't engage, checked all fuses & replaced relay behind pass kick panel, replaced switch on panel. It will kick on and get cold if I hot wire it. HELP it gets hot in Ga.
A/C clutch on 1990 Toyota Corolla
1 answerApril 19, 2010
1 answerJune 07, 2011
1 answerJuly 15, 2014
1 answerJune 20, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers