My a/c compressor won't engage, checked all fuses & replaced relay behind pass kick panel, replaced switch on panel. It will kick on and get cold if I hot wire it. HELP it gets hot in Ga.
A/C clutch on 1990 Toyota Corolla
1 answerApril 19, 2010
1 answerJanuary 14, 2017
1 answerJune 07, 2011
1 answerJune 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1990 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Ramona, OK
- Battery Replacement ($127 - 181) in Anderson, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($235 - 309) in Quitman, GA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($159 - 249) in Tarkio, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($593 - 682) in Creedmoor, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($414 - 506) in Lawrenceville, VA