Where is the low side port located?
AC charge on 2004 Lincoln LS
Verified for the Lincoln LS16 reports
1 answerJune 27, 2016
4 answersJune 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2004 Lincoln LS Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($152 - 205) in Racine, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Clinton, OK
- Water Pump Replacement ($228 - 344) in Porthill, ID
- Heater Core Replacement ($681 - 1,016) in Los Alamitos, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Rose Hill, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($184 - 234) in Reubens, ID