when i turn my ac on it blows warm air in the front but when i turn the back unit on it blows cold
ac blows warm air in front cold in back on 2002 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
2002 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($243 - 318) in Naples, FL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Circleville, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($341 - 498) in Polk, PA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Sandersville, MS
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($117 - 148) in Salvisa, KY
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($219 - 369) in Walcott, ND