The air conditioner in my 2006 Honda Civic alternates between blowing hot & cold air. There's no pattern - sometimes it's hot for 20 miles, then cold for 40 miles or vice versa.
a/c blows hot & cold air on 2006 Honda Civic
1 answerJune 28, 2016
1 answerJuly 05, 2013
1 answerJuly 23, 2011
1 answerMay 10, 2011
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Saint Charles, IL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Wyckoff, NJ
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($65 - 138) in Helper, UT
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($456 - 598) in Corral, ID
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($160 - 201) in New Fairfield, CT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 813) in Grosse Pointe, MI