The air conditioner in my 2006 Honda Civic alternates between blowing hot & cold air. There's no pattern - sometimes it's hot for 20 miles, then cold for 40 miles or vice versa.
a/c blows hot & cold air on 2006 Honda Civic
1 answerJuly 05, 2013
1 answerJuly 23, 2011
1 answerMay 10, 2011
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
1 answerNovember 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes