The air conditioner in my 2006 Honda Civic alternates between blowing hot & cold air. There's no pattern - sometimes it's hot for 20 miles, then cold for 40 miles or vice versa.
a/c blows hot & cold air on 2006 Honda Civic
1 answerJune 28, 2016
1 answerJuly 05, 2013
1 answerJuly 23, 2011
1 answerMay 10, 2011
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?