Airconditioner blows cool air, but the cools air only blows out the vents on the passenger side. All the vents on the driver's side blows warm air. This is with the settings on "AC" or "Max AC". Can anyone tell me what is going on?
AC blows cool air on passenger vents/warm air on drivers side. on 2000 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre172 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2000 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 406) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bumpus Mills, TN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Linville Falls, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($273 - 700) in Cudahy, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($822 - 854) in Greenwood Springs, MS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 123) in Daniels, WV