When I press the ac button the compressor seems to engage but the air temp changes very little, even on max ac.
AC blowing warm air. Fan motor working fine and compresor kicks on when buton on on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,052 - 1,205) in Glen Echo, MD
- 127,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Napoleon, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 332) in Harpersfield, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($346 - 395) in Piedmont, KS
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Kilmichael, MS
- Horn Replacement ($79 - 115) in Alamo, TX