My A/C blower dont work. I check the fuse and it was no good, I change it and it keep blowing it. I took out the fan and it working when I test it.
A/C Blower fan dont work on 2002 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?