My A/C blower dont work. I check the fuse and it was no good, I change it and it keep blowing it. I took out the fan and it working when I test it.
A/C Blower fan dont work on 2002 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2002 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($91 - 140) in Goodman, MO
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Smithfield, RI
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 219) in Dundee, OH
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Hagerhill, KY
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($33 - 63) in Clearfield, UT
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($202 - 259) in Shawmut, ME