My a/c is leaking at the seal......we put freon in it and it worked for about 5 dyas, now it will not even blow at all. What do I check first??
A/C Blower on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
1 answerJanuary 13, 2011
1 answerSeptember 09, 2009
2 answersJune 24, 2010
1 answerJuly 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($259 - 432) in Willis Wharf, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - 212) in Hampton, SC
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 302) in Helena, AR
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($362 - 620) in Kingsland, AR
- Horn Replacement ($128 - 203) in Liberty, TN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($180 - 225) in Neversink, NY