i have a S10 Blazer 4.3. The problem i am having is ac and heat isnt working at all. when i mess around with the vent switch i do hear noises coming from behind the switch. But i dont have defrost or anything. Air and heat doesn't come from the vents what so ever. If someone can help me then i would appreciate the help!
A/C and Heating not working? on 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(15)
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(24)
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($342 - 515) in Concan, TX
- 140,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 50,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Black Oak, AR
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Akron, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($194 - 310) in Northome, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Ong, NE