The problem started after I unhooked the battery and hooked it back up. How do I fix this?
A/c and Heater only blow out the floor and defrost on 2006 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2006 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Frankford, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($194 - 231) in Lakeport, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($814 - 1,046) in Iron Ridge, WI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($336 - 558) in Hornbeck, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($254 - 290) in Oak Island, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($289 - 332) in Holliday, TX